Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Oscars

Oscars

Because the Oscars were last week and my post last week was about Disney World I wanted to make sure I did a post on one of the most glamorous nights for celebrities (also because there is always a part of me that wants an occasion wear something so fancy).  

So here's my favorite look of the night: 


I thought Kate Hudson looked AMAZING! I really like how its so sleek and goes back to old hollywood.  I'm pretty sure I would die if I got to wear something like that.  I do think that the front of the dress is better than the back.  Minimal jewelry was really smart styling because I feel if there would have been something more dramatic like a statement necklace, it would have been just competing with dress rather than enhancing the whole look. 

I also really loved what Jennifer Lawrence and Olivia Wilde wore.  Comment below and tell me who you think had the best look of the night. 


No comments:

Post a Comment