Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Go-To

The Top-Knot 


Every girl has their go-to hairstyle when they're hair is just not cooperating, and for me its the top knot bun. It is just like your favorite pair of jeans, they fit perfectly and always make you feel good.  Whenever, my hair is just not working with me, or I'm just too lazy to do anything with it I just pull it up, twirl it around into a round little ball on my head and then seal it with a hair tie.  The picture tutorial I found on Pinterest, perfectly demonstrates exactly how I do my top knot bun.



The best thing is, there are so many things you can do with a bun this simple.  For instance if you wanted to dress it up a little, simply pull your hair up a little tighter,making the bun look sleeker, and then add a sparkly headband.  Another way to mix it up would be to put your hair in a braided ponytail, and then twirl that into the top knot bun.  This gives it a little different shape and a bit more dimension.

Everyone has their favorite go-to hairstyle be it a bun, a ponytail, a side braid, just go with what makes you comfortable.  Tell me what your go-to style is and why! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment