Wednesday, February 26, 2014

B

If you could be any character from any TV show who would you be?



Mine is a no brainer for me I would be Blair Waldorf from the CW's Gossip Girl.  To me she represents a young power woman.  She has confidence, poise, intelligence and not to mention a great fashion sense. I used to watch this show religiously when I was in high school and she was one of the people that I aspired to be like.  Besides my mom she was the person I reference the most when looking for big decisions.  

She has shown viewers of the show the show that girls can be empowered, and strong, and keep up the boys.  Blair not only kept up with them but most of the time out-smarted them (and would throw in a nice little one liner from time to time).  

In short she takes nothing from no one, is strong, and refuses to let anyone put a limit on what she can do, all with amazing style.

Comment below and tell me who you would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment